CSI has reached over 2,500 students and entrepreneurs with social innovation education to develop projects aimed at address social and environmental challenges.
- Developed a workbook enhancing student-led sustainable projects in communities
- Over 2,000 benefit from livelihood projects in the areas of small businesses, water, sanitation and hygiene – WASH
- Computer Science for High Schools-CS4HS project funded by Google; 32 teachers, 400 Senior High Students trained in using scratch programming to address social challenges with 16 projects developed.
- Policy engagements with educational stakeholders to enhance teaching and learning through creativity and innovation
- Member of Social Entrepreneurs Ghana, committed to empowering young change makers across the country.